Beaver Gulf is an experienced construction group and have executed various projects related to Oil and Gas downstream (Filling stations, LPG filling plants, Bulk Storage Facilities and Power sub-station) and infrastructure sector. BGE has a well equipped Structural / Piping fabrication facility to cater construction fabrication needs of Oil and Gas industry. Future major expansion of the facility is under progress at a new site location acquired by Beaver Gulf Group in Umm Al Quwain and full fledged fabrication and lining facility is expected to be fully completed by December 2016.
We live by and for our customer's success, we want to be their top of mind and top of heart choice. We build lasting relationships of trust with our clients and associates. Our list of happy clients includes:
- ADNOC Distribution
- EPPCO / ENOC
- AL NAHDAH LPG
|Sr.||Name Of Client||Name Of Project||Project Type|
|1||ADNOC Distribution||Construction of Four(4) Service Stations & Two(2) Autoserve Centers||Construction of Service Stations & Autoserve Centers|
|2||ADNOC Distribution||Revamping of 15 ENOC/EPPCO Acquired Service Stations||Revamping of Service Stations & Autoserve Centers|
|3||ADNOC Distribution||Construction of Four(4) Service Stations||Construction of Service Stations|
|4||EPPCO/ENOC||New Image Filling Stations - 8nos. at Dubai & Sharjah||Construction of Filling Stations|
|5||ADNOC Distribution||Al Hayer, Al Ain||Construction of New Image Minor Rest Area for ADNOC|
|6||Emirates National Oil Co.(ENOC)||Emirates Gas (EMGAS) Jebel Ali Terminal Revamp at Jebel Ali||Revamp Additions to LPG Terminal|
|7||Emirates General Petroleum Corporation(EMARAT)||Vehicle Testing Center at Ajman & Fujairah||Construction of Vehicle Testing Center|
|8||Al Nahdah LPG||LPG Block Storage & Cylinder Filling Facility in Abu Dhabi||Industrial LPG Project|
|9||ADNOC Distribution||Filling Stations at Abu Dhabi & Northern Emirates||Construction of New Image Filling Stations|
|10||ADNOC Distribution||Filling Stations at Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah||Construction of New Image Filling Stations|
|11||Emirates General Petroleum Corporation(EMARAT)||Filling Stations at Rashidiya, Al Awir, Fujairah||Construction of Filling Stations|
|12||ADNOC Distribution||Filling Stations at Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah||Construction of New Image Filling Stations|
|13||Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA)||33/11Kv Substation Building in Ras Al Khaimah||Construction of Substation Building|
|14||Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA)||33/11Kv Substation Building in Northern Emirates||Construction of Substation Building|
|15||Fujairah Asia Power Company||Construction of New Store Building And Various Additional Upgrades||Infrastructure Facilities|
At BGE, we believe Project Management a "Key to success", which comes into play even before the contract has been awarded, during the bidding phase.
- BGE is very selective in the projects it bids for. Each project is evaluated and selected on its own merits.
- Once a project has been awarded, the Project Director has full authority and is the single point of accountability during all phases of the project.
- Projects are monitored closely by Senior Management through monthly project reviews.
PROJECT CONTROLS & PLANNING
Project controls and Planning – The most important discipline which provides decision support for strategic planning and implementation of project methodologies. Project control group is responsible for following major activities;
- Project planning and scheduling, budgeting and control.
- Developing logic networks and Milestones based on critical path.
- Framing work breakdown structure / activity code structure.
- Project progress monitoring & schedule compliance.
- Cost controlling by calculating man hours.
- Identifying bottleneck areas and alerting management.
- Recommending workarounds to mitigate impacts.
- Preparing and updating detail-engineering deliverables register.
- Preparation of level 1 and level 2 schedules as per overall build plan keeping the contractual milestones in mind.
- Resolution of issues and project management and control to meet project targets on time and within cost.
PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT
BGE's risk management process encompasses all phases of the project lifecycle i.e. it starts during prebid reviews of the invitation to bid (ITB) and ends only when all the contractual obligations have been fulfilled. Throughout these phases (bid preparation and project execution), all aspects such as commercial strategy, financial assets, contractual, technical, safety, environment are evaluated with respect to uncertainties or risks for the Project, Client and BGE.
Risk management requires total project team involvement and it is essential that all key members of the project team understand the project baseline, the risks anticipated as well as planned mitigation measures. BGE's Project Management team is well aware and versed in this requirement and are actively involved.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (PMC)
BGE targets to be the Project Management Consultancy (PMC) contractor by managing its Client's business objectives and consistently delivering projects with outstanding safety and quality performance that meet cost, schedule and quality targets. At BGE, we understand that managing projects for client's demands much more than having execution capabilities and advanced monitoring tools. It requires people with right skill set, attitude and experience with passion to deliver successful project.
BGE works with integrated approach with the client to strategically engage right work force local to the place of work as cost effective solution. BGE PMC team can combine with client resources where necessary to avoid duplication of roles.
BGE provides single point contact to monitor project progress with interface management to facilitate smooth communication of projects. Staffing for PMC is achieved with following process:
- Identify candidates in existing staff or HR databank
- Review, Screen and Process the most relevant and experienced candidates
- Obtain Client approval on selected candidates
- Arrange interview with Clients as needed
- Mobilize staff to work location / offices